Tellus OCTG APP
Blade Technology Corporation, LLC Tools
Tellus OCTG is an app to determine the performance properties of oilfield tubulars (OCTG) as specified in the historical API 5C3 standard. It provides
- API MIYP (Burst),
- API Collapse with Tension adjustment, and
- Pipe Body Yield Strength (PBYS),
of casing and tubing, and considers effect of temperature on yield strength.
The app includes an inventory of commonly used oilfield pipes, and custom sizes can be defined by the user.
For more advanced properties, casing design, and thermal analysis, please visit www.StrinGnosis.com.
Introducing StrinGnosis® 3.0 Online - Well Design Reimagined
We know Well Design. We know StrinGnosis®
Ease-of-use is the cornerstone of the StrinGnosis® architecture. The creators of StrinGnosis® have designed the program with a wealth of information and options: wealth enough to please the inquisitive novice or satisfy the prudent designer.
Well design is a multi-step process that begins in conception and ends in specification. A robust design requires parametric sensitivities to variations in well parameters and material properties. In this light, the team at Blade Technology decided that engineers do not have time to re-learn software everytime they want to carry out a well design. Software should be both intuitive and easy to learn.
From the ground up we have built StrinGnosis® as logical and intuitive design tool. We also have expertise in teaching and training, with 10,000+ students taught by the engineers and scientists at Blade Energy Partners through our intensive multi-day classroom courses that combine in-depth technical presentations with hands-on exercises. We wanted to provide the same industry recognised training, but in an online environment, where a student can learn at their own pace.
StrinGnosis.Academy is an interactive online user manual to help engineers get the most out of this advanced tool.
BLADE TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION – “BLADE TECH”
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Blade Energy Partners
- Created as a vehicle to develop and market commercial grade software solutions from Blade Energy’s IP and innovative solutions
- A complete software development team comprised of architect, developers, programmers and external consultants
- Works closely with Blade Energy to identify new developments or novel solutions that can be developed into commercial software solutions
- Blade Tech continues to add new, advanced tools spanning the spectrum of upstream energy to our portfolio
BLADE TECH SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- StrinGnosis®: Advanced Tubular Design and Wellbore Thermal Analysis, Blade Tech’s marquee tool which includes Limit State Design and RBD
- Dent Analyzer™: Strain Based Dent Analysis tool for pipeline integrity management based on ASME B31.8 Appendix R and improved strain equation for pipeline industry
- Crack Analyzer™: Crack assessment tool for pipeline integrity management based on API 579 and BS 7910 for pipeline industry
- StringNexus: Connection selection tool based on ISO 13679 / API 5C5 tested envelopes
- StringTracker™: Tubular torque and drag application with comprehensive fatigue estimation
- UBD Pie: Probabilistic productivity improvement factor estimating tool for UBD screening
- eRes UBD: Ultrafine-grid reservoir simulation tool for near wellbore analysis and reservoir characterization
- eDams: Core calibrated dynamic reservoir damage modeling tool