Introducing StrinGnosis® Online and StrinGnosis® Academy
StrinGnosis® Online is the first advanced engineering software being provided to the industry as a fully managed, subscription based SaaS offering. StrinGnosis® Online is a well design and wellbore thermal analysis program with many advanced features and capabilities not currently available in the industry. StrinGnosis® Online is hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) on a secure, private cloud server. Powered by Amazon’s AppStream 2.0 technology, it instantly and seamlessly provides all the functionalities of the full desktop version, at a fraction of the financial outlay compared to similar desktop applications.
In addition to standard Working Stress Design, StrinGnosis® Online features include Limit State Design (API TR 5C3 limit states including brittle fracture), Reliability Based Design, BSEE mandated Worst Case Discharge simulations, APB and wellhead movement, and anisotropic design. Designed by practicing well engineers, StrinGnosis® Online adapts to the workflow of modern well design, spanning the spectrum from the most complex, deepwater and HPHT wells, to the simplest land wells.
Ease of use is the cornerstone of StrinGnosis® Online. It mimics a designer’s intuition, and streamlines the complex, iterative tubular design process through its easy-to-comprehend modular architecture. With StrinGnosis® Online, the engineer can easily explore design ramifications, and accurately evaluate alternative well configurations with speed and confidence. Most important, StrinGnosis® Online is deployable at near instant notice in its most current and advanced version. Now, any customer around the world can get started with the most advanced well design software in the industry in minutes, not months.
BLADE TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION – “BLADE TECH”
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Blade Energy Partners
- Created as a vehicle to develop and market commercial grade software solutions from Blade Energy’s IP and innovative solutions
- A complete software development team comprised of architect, developers, programmers and external consultants
- Works closely with Blade Energy to identify new developments or novel solutions that can be developed into commercial software solutions
- Blade Tech continues to add new, advanced tools spanning the spectrum of upstream energy to our portfolio
BLADE TECH SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- StrinGnosis®: Advanced Tubular Design and Wellbore Thermal Analysis, Blade Tech’s marquee tool which includes Limit State Design and RBD
- Dent Analyzer™: Strain Based Dent Analysis tool for pipeline integrity management based on ASME B31.8 Appendix R and improved strain equation for pipeline industry
- Crack Analyzer™: Crack assessment tool for pipeline integrity management based on API 579 and BS 7910 for pipeline industry
- StringNexus: Connection selection tool based on ISO 13679 / API 5C5 tested envelopes
- StringTracker™: Tubular torque and drag application with comprehensive fatigue estimation
- UBD Pie: Probabilistic productivity improvement factor estimating tool for UBD screening
- eRes UBD: Ultrafine-grid reservoir simulation tool for near wellbore analysis and reservoir characterization
- eDams: Core calibrated dynamic reservoir damage modeling tool