The Blade Technology development team have been hard at work adding new features to StrinGnosis® here are some of the latest updates;
- The thermal engine now also calculates transient thermal simulations.
- July 2018 API specification for collapse yield strength now used by default.
- Multiple pore and fracture pressure profiles are now supported.
- Extensive refinement of Wellhead Movement calculations.
- Formation pressure, trajectory, grade and tubular inputs, as well as stress load comparisons, have been extensively reworked and enhanced.
- Import handling is now unified across the program and much more powerful.
For more information about the latest release of StrinGnosis® https://stringnosis.academy/release-notes/
If you are an active user of StrinGnosis® and have questions about the updates, please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com.
For new customers, you can read more about the software on our main website: https://stringnosis.com.
Tellus OCTG APP
Blade Technology Corporation, LLC Tools
Tellus OCTG is an app to determine the performance properties of oilfield tubulars (OCTG) as specified in the historical API 5C3 standard. It provides
- API MIYP (Burst),
- API Collapse with Tension adjustment, and
- Pipe Body Yield Strength (PBYS),
of casing and tubing, and considers effect of temperature on yield strength.
The app includes an inventory of commonly used oilfield pipes, and custom sizes can be defined by the user.
For more advanced properties, casing design, and thermal analysis, please visit www.StrinGnosis.com.
BLADE TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION – “BLADE TECH”
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Blade Energy Partners
- Created as a vehicle to develop and market commercial grade software solutions from Blade Energy’s IP and innovative solutions
- A complete software development team comprised of architect, developers, programmers and external consultants
- Works closely with Blade Energy to identify new developments or novel solutions that can be developed into commercial software solutions
- Blade Tech continues to add new, advanced tools spanning the spectrum of upstream energy to our portfolio
BLADE TECH SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- StrinGnosis®: Advanced Tubular Design and Wellbore Thermal Analysis, Blade Tech’s marquee tool which includes Limit State Design and RBD
- Dent Analyzer™: Strain Based Dent Analysis tool for pipeline integrity management based on ASME B31.8 Appendix R and improved strain equation for pipeline industry
- Crack Analyzer™: Crack assessment tool for pipeline integrity management based on API 579 and BS 7910 for pipeline industry
- StringNexus: Connection selection tool based on ISO 13679 / API 5C5 tested envelopes
- StringTracker™: Tubular torque and drag application with comprehensive fatigue estimation
- UBD Pie: Probabilistic productivity improvement factor estimating tool for UBD screening
- eRes UBD: Ultrafine-grid reservoir simulation tool for near wellbore analysis and reservoir characterization
- eDams: Core calibrated dynamic reservoir damage modeling tool