Introducing StrinGnosis® 3.0 Online - Well Design Reimagined
We know Well Design. We know StrinGnosis®
Ease-of-use is the cornerstone of the StrinGnosis® architecture. The creators of StrinGnosis® have designed the program with a wealth of information and options: wealth enough to please the inquisitive novice or satisfy the prudent designer.
Well design is a multi-step process that begins in conception and ends in specification. A robust design requires parametric sensitivities to variations in well parameters and material properties. In this light, the team at Blade Technology decided that engineers do not have time to re-learn software everytime they want to carry out a well design. Software should be both intuitive and easy to learn.
From the ground up we have built StrinGnosis® as logical and intuitive design tool. We also have expertise in teaching and training, with 10,000+ students taught by the engineers and scientists at Blade Energy Partners through our intensive multi-day classroom courses that combine in-depth technical presentations with hands-on exercises. We wanted to provide the same industry recognised training, but in an online environment, where a student can learn at their own pace.
StrinGnosis.Academy is an interactive online user manual to help engineers get the most out of this advanced tool.
BLADE TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION – “BLADE TECH”
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Blade Energy Partners
- Created as a vehicle to develop and market commercial grade software solutions from Blade Energy’s IP and innovative solutions
- A complete software development team comprised of architect, developers, programmers and external consultants
- Works closely with Blade Energy to identify new developments or novel solutions that can be developed into commercial software solutions
- Blade Tech continues to add new, advanced tools spanning the spectrum of upstream energy to our portfolio
BLADE TECH SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- StrinGnosis®: Advanced Tubular Design and Wellbore Thermal Analysis, Blade Tech’s marquee tool which includes Limit State Design and RBD
- Dent Analyzer™: Strain Based Dent Analysis tool for pipeline integrity management based on ASME B31.8 Appendix R and improved strain equation for pipeline industry
- Crack Analyzer™: Crack assessment tool for pipeline integrity management based on API 579 and BS 7910 for pipeline industry
- StringNexus: Connection selection tool based on ISO 13679 / API 5C5 tested envelopes
- StringTracker™: Tubular torque and drag application with comprehensive fatigue estimation
- UBD Pie: Probabilistic productivity improvement factor estimating tool for UBD screening
- eRes UBD: Ultrafine-grid reservoir simulation tool for near wellbore analysis and reservoir characterization
- eDams: Core calibrated dynamic reservoir damage modeling tool