Regulatory Compliance Services
Regulatory compliance touches every aspect of well construction activities. Blade Energy Partners has been performing certifications by licensed professional engineers since 2010 in the US Gulf of Mexico and internationally. Certifications performed by Blade Energy Partners include:
- BSEE Deep Water Gulf of Mexico CFR § 250 Subparts D-H Statutory P.E. Certifications
- CNH Deep Water Mexico Statutory P.E. Certifications
- International Well and Equipment Independent Third Party Examinations
- CFR § 250 Subpart S (SEMS) Compliance Support
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) Compliance Support
- Well Integrity and Change Management Support
- Small Civil Engineering Project P.E. Certifications
To perform these certifications and examinations, Blade has developed compliance checklists from regulatory requirements and recognized industry practices.
To date, Blade has performed close to 1000 individual certifications on four continents.
To learn more about our P.E. certification, well examination and regulatory compliance business, email Stan Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-281-415-7820.