Position Office Base: Houston, Texas (Frisco, Texas an option for right candidate)
- Full-time – U.S based employee position, On-shore and off-shore travel required
- This is a U.S. based position and prior work authorization is required
- 75-100 employees – Oil & Gas and Alternative Energy Sources Consulting Services
- Multiple Positions Open – Actively hiring
- Generate a project timeline with clients including what data & logs are required to be collected.
- Review any previous data and conduct analysis, if required, and find analogues for comparison and guidance.
- Analyze logs to calculate rock properties, stress profiles, and calibrate if core data is available
- Assist clients on selecting materials, equipment, testing procedures, and service company tendering.
- Conduct pre-stimulation modeling for scheduling treatments and sensitivities, if needed.
- Assist on selecting correct conduits, casings & frac string to ensure the safety and integrity of the wellbore based on injection rates, maximum treating pressures, and temperatures.
- Prepare discussion and presentations necessary for client’s pre-stimulation and participate of peer & cold eyes reviews as required by client.
- Participate in preparing proposals for potential clients where stimulation is required. Stimulation includes proppant fracturing, acid fracturing, Frac-pack, matrix acidizing, and acid wash.
- Participate in training of clients or internal engineers with customized topics when needed.
Front End & Detailed Engineering:
- Specify any data gathering and documentation requirements.
- Prepare implementation completion/stimulation procedures that pertains to stimulation implementation
- Assist the client on assessing risks and clean-out procedures.
- Address concerns with clients, and ways for roadblocks to be eliminated and concerns alleviated.
- Coordinate with service contractor(s) to optimize the well site and equipment lay-out.
- On-Site Implementation of stimulation treatments.
- Participate in project site rotation team on regular scheduled rotation basis
- Conduct analysis of pre-pumping diagnostics to refine treatment
- When required, conduct training of the field personnel to be completed per the agreed plan
- Assist clients well site representatives and QA/QC of materials and required fluid testing.
- Set a clear plan on-site regarding the technical calls between operator representative, service company treater, and Blade representative.
- Assist in writing and/or finalizing any specific modification to the procedures and/or written instructions.
- Record lessons learned during the treatments.
- Participate in post-mortem and after-action reviews to address operational issues and apply improvements suggested from initial stimulation operations.
- Support the preparation of the End of Well Report if asked by the client.
- Prepare/Complete any document related to Blade Administrative/Project Management process, i.e., Operational weekly updates via email, Hand-over notes, and follow-up with project close-out actions, among others.
- The candidate will be required to travel to domestic and international locations, On-shore and Off-shore.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering required; Desired Advanced Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience required in related areas as described in the job description
- Must have experience in fracking. Candidates with no fracking experience will not be considered
- Excellent organizational, reasoning, and communication skills
- Multi-lingual a plus, but not required
- Ability to work effectively with multi-disciplinary professionals and individuals at all levels within the Company and its clients
- Must be able to pass OGUK medical examination; drug and alcohol test pre-employment and random; criminal background check
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with safe harbor contributions by company
- Very generous contribution by company towards employee dependent benefits plan participation
- Flexible RTO policy to accommodate for extended project assignment away from base office location
- Support for healthy work/life balance
~Blade Energy Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ~
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.