Techno Legal Consultancy Services
Blade Energy Partners is world class global engineering firm. Our broad base of industry knowledge allows us to provide industry recognized Subject Matter Experts for the major facets of the petroleum industry.
Our expertise and capabilities include the following facets:
- Petroleum Geology
- Reservoir Engineering, Valuation, Exploitation Techniques including Risk Evaluation,
- Complex Well Engineering - Extreme Depths both Land and Offshore including Deep Water Operations
- Non-Conventional Engineering and Drilling Operations - Underbalanced Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling, Severe Loss Circulation Control Techniques, High Temperature and High Pressure Drilling and Producing Operations
- Dynamic and Multi-Phase Well Control
- Conventional Drilling Engineering and Operations
- Completion Engineering and Operations
- Workover Engineering and Operations
- Loss Prevention and Operations Safety
- Material Science Engineering (Metallurgy, Corrosion, Failure Analysis)
- Training Courses (Public and Client Specific) for critical projects and subjects
- Thermal Well Operations
- State of the Art Materials Testing Laboratory
Our state of the art Materials Testing Lab allows us to provide in house analytical and materials forensic services. Several of our personnel are members of industry committees which develop guidelines for the petroleum industry.
Blade has provided Techno-Legal services for Personal Injury, Product Liability, Failure of Materials and Damage Valuation. We have also served as members of mediation teams for insurance providers.
Our Techno - Legal Services are managed by our Principal Operations Advisor, Jim Wooten. Jim is a 37 year veteran of the industry with an in-depth knowledge of upstream operations and engineering. Jim has served as a subject matter expert for several high profile personal injury and liability cases over the last 17 years.
If you have a case that needs a highly qualified subject matter expert supported by a larger team of multi-disciplined technical experts, contact us and let us discuss how Blade Energy Partners can assist you.
Executive Vice President