Position Office Base: Houston, Texas (Frisco, Texas an option for right candidate)
- Full-time – U.S based employee position, On-shore and off-shore travel required
- This is a U.S. based position and prior work authorization is required
- 75-100 employees – Oil & Gas and Alternative Energy Sources Consulting Services
- Multiple Positions Open – Actively hiring
- Development of approaches and technical solutions for high-end engineering problems in advanced flow analyses, underbalanced drilling, and MPD.
- Perform and coordinate the implementation and enhancement of Blade’s MPD feasibility and Basis of Design programs.
- Perform detailed engineering for pre-planning, including operational procedures and training.
- Perform economic evaluations and field assessments for the potential value of MPD technology.
- Evaluate equipment requirements and develop tender documentation.
- Review and audit MPD equipment and system design and implementation.
- Contribute to a growth strategy in MPD/UBD engineering and assist in marketing, business development, and client interfacing.
- Provide on-site implementation and engineering support.
- Write proposals and technical reports, presenting results of MPD/UBD engineering work
- Project management, including project scheduling and schedule tracking.
- Ability to work in the USA without sponsorship.
- Working from Blades Houston office includes both Office and Fieldwork.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required.
- An advanced degree in Petroleum Engineering (or Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering) is a plus but not required
- Must have experience in flow modeling, and MPD/UBD engineering
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in drilling engineering
- Minimum three (3) years of supervision of field drilling operations.
- Strong demonstrated technical leadership.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to pass OGUK medical examination; drug and alcohol test pre-employment and random; criminal background check
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with safe harbor contributions by company
- Very generous contribution by company towards employee dependent benefits plan participation
- Flexible RTO policy to accommodate for extended project assignment away from base office location
- Support for healthy work/life balance
~Blade Energy Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ~
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.